Thanks

Thanks
to all, who make this project possible,
to all, who carry me and the women in prayer,
to all, who support me financially,
to all, who give me the possibility to stand in the service, God has
called me to. That's a privilege: "There is no better place on earth then in the center of God's will."

When I came to Paraguay with my family in 2006, I could have never imagined to be a blessing for so many families in Paraguay - not even in my boldest dreams. To God be the glory!
Yours
Sylvia Hill

Monday, September 26, 2016

Progress 2015 part1


thanks to the German Abassador of Paraguay the sewing project could profit of the  expertise of Sabine Frank. Sabine Frank  is a Senior Expert and was sent to Paraguay by the German organisation SES (Senior Experten Service). Thanks to all who made this possible.
 Mrs Frank visited with us the Aché tribe and showed the women there how they could produce T-shirts for the pupils. The Achés show the first sample on the first photo above.
Thanks to a fabric donation the women are challenged to sew 50 T-Shirts. 


 Every week Mrs. Sabine Frank was teaching our teachers and showed them new techniques and crafts.
she visited our classes to improve the teaching style and methods. Photo above: our sewing class in Dignity Village in Itaugua.
And she helped in every class as much as she could as seen in Nino Jesus, Limpio.

 Besides she was always looking for new ideas to inspire our fabrication.

The amazing nature in Paraguay was on the program as well. Behind: the Iguazu Falls. We visited them after our workshop in the Aché tribe.