Thanks

Thanks
to all, who make this project possible,
to all, who carry me and the women in prayer,
to all, who support me financially,
to all, who give me the possibility to stand in the service, God has
called me to. That's a privilege: "There is no better place on earth then in the center of God's will."

When I came to Paraguay with my family in 2006, I could have never imagined to be a blessing for so many families in Paraguay - not even in my boldest dreams. To God be the glory!
Yours
Sylvia Hill

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Our partner in Australia: Christa Kaltenbrunn and her sister Heidi


January 2011:
We had a visit from Australia: Christa and her sister Heidi could spend one week with us.. (You can see her with Nelly, who is one of the participants of 2011.) And exactly in this week we could fetch the donated used sewing machines from a store in Asuncion. Theses sewing machines arrived after a long jouney via container .
Above: A newsletter article from Germany showing Christa within a car trasporting the used sewing machines in Asuncion/Paraguay and within a group of girls who participated in a summer sewing camp in 2011.

a fundraiser in Germany

Christa is helping the women in Paraguay a lot through fundraising parties in Australia and Germany and her promoting of the articles of our women. We are so glad for her big help and all the sponsors in Australia. Thank you. We are really international.

a fundraiser party in Australia